Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process information about you when:
- You contact us, whether through the site or otherwise (for example, by post, fax, phone, text message) as we may keep a record of that correspondence. For example, if you submit a complaint, report a problem with our service or site, or otherwise liaise with our customer service, technical support or any other department in our company;
- You fill in and submit information on the site via your PC, a mobile device or otherwise. This includes information provided by you when you update a user account, such as your name, e-mail, country, password, etc;
- We ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Enter any competition or promotion promoted by us;
- You use and interact with our web pages including your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier and your ISP. We may collect details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data);
- You use your account to log in or you use our platform technology and other features, and functionality (for instance when you interact with other users or our site, update your profile or your contacts, etc.).
How We May Use The Information Collected From You
We may process your personal data for one or more lawful bases of processing that are in accordance with the GDPR (“Lawful Basis”) depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. For each use case set out below, we have set out the Lawful Basis upon which we would be processing your personal data:
- enabling you to share your information and communicate with other users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with us; Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you;
- our obligations arising from any contracts connected to dealing with your inquiries and requests, including contacting you where necessary. Lawful Basis: your consent or performance of our contract with you;
- our obligations arising from any contracts connected to you, such as using the data you provide or we collect from you to place bets through our Website and to send you information or updates. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- providing and personalising our services. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- providing you access to all parts or features of our site, our apps or our services. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- where applicable, processing your payments. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- administering your registration and/or membership and other customer accounts records. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- for market research, analysis and creating statistics, which will not include information that can be used to identify you. Lawful Basis: your consent, performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- checking the information that you provide against third party database to confirm that is accurate: Lawful Basis: compliance with laws and our legitimate interest;
- to send you marketing communications, for instance, to contact you from time to time regarding things you have told us you want to hear about; new products, for example, or special offers, competitions and sponsored events. If you use our apps, we may use push notifications to highlight when we have added new offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. Lawful Basis: your consent or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- improving and developing our site, our apps or our services. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- ensuring we have adequate security measures and services so you can safely access our site and our apps. Lawful Basis: performance of our contract with you, to comply with our legal obligations or necessary for our legitimate interests;
- comply with all the applicable laws and regulations. Lawful Basis: to comply with our legal obligations;
- to help us conduct focused market research based on trends and common factors, so we can further improve our site and our apps we offer to all our customers. Lawful Basis: processing is necessary for our legitimate interests;
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties unless you consent to this or it is necessary to provide you with our services or as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share information with any member of the Predikta Limited group, should we in future have holding companies or subsidiaries.
- If you are an existing member we may contact you with information, products or services that you request from us or which are similar to the services we are providing to you (independently or jointly with others), unless you opt out to be contacted for such purposes at any time. We may contact you for this purpose by post, telephone, fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know via our Contact Page
- We may also gather this information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring the usage of our site and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or to our services.
- You may ask us to provide you with information about our services or about services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations via our Contact Page or writing to us to the following address: 6 Heather Walk, Edgware, HA8 9TS, UK
- We will also provide you with the means to control whether or not your contact information is viewable to other users through your profile.
- You can change your contact details at any time by updating your profile in your user account and update your contact preferences (if any) by changing your settings related to your notification choices.
- We use information you provide to us, or to third parties offering combined services with us, to customize the services we provide to you.
- If you choose to post messages in any online wall or other message areas that we may make available, we may collect that information. We may retain the information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law, but we will not monitor any of these message areas unless we say otherwise.
- You shall be solely responsible (and we will not be liable) for any information you choose to share through our site or to submit in any posts or in any message area on our site or otherwise. However, please note that comments you post and information you share may be seen and used by other users.
- Some content you post may be public and searchable outside our site on the internet if. For example, when you post content to a group that is open for the public, your content, including your name as the contributor, may be displayed in search engine results.
- If you bind your account to an online social network, such as Twitter or Facebook, you may be sharing content into this online social network.
- Where relevant, all your credit card details will be passed from your browser to the company that processes the payment on our behalf or on behalf of other members using SSL encryption.
- Where you have been allocated an account, this area is protected by your user name and password, which you should never divulge to anyone else.
- Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered. This is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to implement appropriate policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control (having regard to the type and amount of that data) from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
- We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law or when requested to by regulatory bodies or law enforcement organisations.
To Whom Will Your Information Be Disclosed?
- Our employees, successors in title to our business, prospective sellers or buyers of our business or any of our third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services (including but not limited to IT support services) to us;
- Government bodies, law enforcement agencies and other institutions if required by legal or regulatory requests;
- Auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes;
- To any third party where such disclosure is required in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms, our Terms of Services or other relevant agreements;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- To selected third parties that may contact you about products and services which may be of interest to you in any jurisdiction where we operate. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know via our Contact Page or click on the unsubscribe link on the email.
Your Rights In Relation To Your Information
- You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please contact us via our Contact Page.
- Please quote your name and address. We should be grateful if you would also provide brief details of the information of which you would like a copy or which you would like to be corrected (this helps us to more readily locate your data).
- We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you. We may charge a fee of £10 to cover the administration costs involved in providing you with a copy of your information
Where We Store And Process Your Information
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as you have consented to it or when is necessary to us to provide you with our services or fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements or any legal or regulatory requirements. For instance, by law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) typically for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Use Of Your Personal Information Submitted To Other Website
- If you disclose your information to others, whether they are other members on our sites or other sites throughout the Internet (including the ones we link to), different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other website even if you accessed the third party website using links from our site.
- We recommend that you check the policy of each website you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have concerns or questions.
- If you would like to let us know about something we have done, or failed to do, whether positive or negative, please let us know via our Contact Page. Your comments enable us as an organisation to learn and continuously improve our services.
- If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office at: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns
- For further information from us on data protection and privacy or any requests concerning your personal information please write to 6 Heather Walk, Edgware, HA8 9TS, UK or contact us via our Contact Page.
Your Duty To Inform Us Of Changes
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
- If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by notifying us via our Contact Page.